Conway S. Yeo, PT, DPT
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy, Western University of Health Sciences
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology, California State University, Fullerton
- American Physical Therapy Association, Since 2011
- California Physical Therapy Association, Since 2011
- Certified Fibroblaster Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization Expert Practitioner
- Rehabilitation of rotator cuff injuries and repair
- Manual therapy and sports medicine
- Rehabilitation of post-operative joint replacement
- Injury prevention of swimmers
Having grown up and attended high school locally, Conway is honored to have this opportunity to serve his community at Rozina & Smith. He received his Doctorate in Physical Therapy at Western University of Health Sciences and Bachelors of Science at California State University, Fullerton with a focus in clinical exercise science. Since receiving his Doctorate, he has been focusing his practice in orthopedics via manual therapy, rehabilitating patient with postsurgical joint replacements, tendon repairs, and minor sprains and strains.
Prior to his physical therapy career, Conway had coached youth club swimming with swimmers participating in Junior Olympic and Sectional level meets. He is proud to have all his swimmers move on to thrive in collegiate academics and swimming.
When not serving his patients, Conway loves spending time with his wife and daughter. He also enjoys swimming, body-boarding, and stand-up paddling.