A Dynamic, Collaborative Healthcare Company with Growth Opportunities
Unlike large corporate therapy clinics that focuses on productivity and numbers, Rozina and Smith Physical Therapy, focuses on providing exceptional care and customer service. We don't just say it, we live it everyday.
We provide one-on-one, hands-on care in a warm & caring environment. Licensed clinicians treat patients every visit (no aides or techs provide care), patients feel like family, and our culture is all about results, fun, and relationships - with each other and patients.
Our goal is to help our patients with pain relief, help them reach their goals, return what matters most to them, and promoting overall well-being.
To ensure success, the staff is given the time and support to work with their patients to create personalized treatment plans tailored to meet each patient's unique needs and objectives.
At Rozina and Smith Physical Therapy you'll receive:
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation Annually
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Growth & Development Opportunities
- Professional Development & CEU Benefit
- Clinical Mentoring and Teambuilding
- Reimbursement Of Professional Licensure Costs
- Clinical Affiliation Programs
- Community Service Opportunities
Supporting You and Work-Life Balance
As a new graduate, it's now time to explore the diagnosis and treatment of the kinds of patients we treat. You're not expected to know everything, that's why we're here to mentor you.
- We encourage questions.
- We meet regularly to discuss patient cases.
- We'll help you develop the critical thinking, processes, and paths that work for you and the types of patients you'll treat.
- We encourage you to take some time to read and develop your skills.
It's important to spend time considering, pondering, and participating in things outside and unrelated to work.
- Devote time to your hobbies or even developing a new one.
- Don't connect your entire identity to your profession.
- Spend time with your family and friends.
- Enjoy all that our community has to offer.
Finding a work life balance is something we strongly support. If you want to be a good physical therapist, and eventually a master clinician, it takes time after hours, but part of mastery means stepping away from your career and enjoying everything life has to offer.
We encourage you to click the links below to learn more about our current openings: