The path to true wellness doesn’t stop when your physical therapy sessions end!
Here at Rozina and Smith, we are proud to offer not only top-notch physical therapy services, but high quality personal training services as well. Whether your goal is to lose weight, increase strength, build lean muscle mass, improve endurance, or to just feel better through exercise, Kevin Tiu, our certified personal trainer will help you get there! Our service is available to anyone of any fitness level, from beginning clients to more advanced clients with more exercise experience.
To get started, call the front desk and ask speak with Kevin Tiu, our Certified Personal Trainer, who will then be scheduled for a comprehensive fitness assessment. This assessment includes baseline testing of your current fitness level as well as goal setting to achieve your desired fitness goals.
Here’s some of what you can expect from a fitness assessment:
- Authorization and clearance of exercise through paperwork (can be filled out at beginning of assessment or emailed for completion prior to visit)
- Brief discussion of medical history and conditions that may affect exercising
- Development of clear fitness goals
- Discussion of past physical activity and exercise
- Resting and movement assessments (examples: resting heart rate, blood pressure, strength, mobility, and flexibility tests) if applicable